Solution Deployment Size:
Key Business Requirements:
Other Usage Categories:
Regulations Addressed by Solution:
(Remote I/O) 2x Advantech ADAM-4055
(Remote I/O) 3x Advantech BAS 3024
(Controller) 1x Advantech BAS-3520
(Gateway) 1x Advantech EKI-2528
(Tablet) (Optional) 1x TPC-1017H (Alternatively, operator smart phones can be used)
Other Possible Hardware Vendors:
1. Hardware is purchased and basic calibration/setup is done to get devices prepared for connecting to Thing+.
3. ADAM-4055 devices are connected directly to the lighting control and power box. (In some projects, other connections may need to be made)
4. Data is tested and checked for correctness coming in from the BAS-3520 controller.
5. Dashboard for operators is set up on Thing+ on a store-by-store basis. Administration/user accounts are also set up.
6. Rules and the rule engine is set up to automate lights and high energy consumption devices based on time of day/etc…
7. Operators are introduced to the system and stakeholders are shown how to administrate.
Trigger: Energy consumption > 2% divergence from baseline model
Action: Send email message to storefront operators with a energy consumption warning
Trigger: Time of day
Action: Reduce lighting intensity or completely turn lights off
Data: Appliance energy usage across multiple store fronts
Time period: 7-60 days
Goal: Discover appliances that are consuming higher-than-average amounts of power